1. Users who register with the Publisher in order to receive copies of magazines or other publications (free or otherwise) agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about themselves as requested by the Publisher in the registration or subscription forms (“the Registration Information”).
2. The Publisher is registered under, and will process personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation.
3. Users hereby agree that the Registration Information (and all updates of the Registration Information) and any other information sent to the Publisher by them or otherwise obtained by the Publisher about them (“the Personal Data”) may be processed by the Publisher for the purposes of:
a. processing requests;
b. providing information by e-mail or other means (unless agreed otherwise);
c. providing information about products and services of the Publisher and other parties (unless agreed otherwise);
d. providing a personalised service;
e. maintaining accounts and records;
f. administration of membership records;
g. statistical analysis and conducting market research surveys;
h. assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the Site; and
i. information and databank compilation and administration.
4. THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA MAY INVOLVE THE PUBLISHER DISCLOSING USERS’ DETAILS TO REGULATORY BODIES AND/OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES.
If users do not wish their Personal Data to be disclosed in this manner, they should make this clear by sending an appropriately worded message to the Publisher by clicking here.
5. Users also consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the Personal Data to/in countries outside the European Economic Area in connection with the processing mentioned above. Users’ Personal Data may therefore be processed in countries where the rights and benefits conferred on data subjects may not be as favorable as in the UK and the European Union. Users who would prefer not to have their Personal Data transferred in this way should make this clear by sending an appropriately worded message to the Publisher by clicking here.